Compact Stationary Vacuum Systems
Substantial savings can be realized by installing a compact central vacuum system from Dustcontrol. Following are some example installations:
- All grinders and finishing tools in an FRP production facility are equipped with suction casings and connected to a central vacuum system. Capture of the dust at source contributes to an improved working environment, higher productivity - shorter clean-up, cleaner process and improved product quality.
- Cleaning of saws, mills, lathes and other process machines with a centralized system. More efficient production, cleaner machines, faster production, efficient lubrication use and a higher return on prompt scrap through more effective collection. Your people spend less time on tasks that do not add to the bottom line.
- Extraction of chips and lube directly at the source: Cleaner parts thoughout the production process, and a cleaner environment on the shop floor. Cleaner machines mean better functioning lube systems, better function means cooler running tools. Cooler tools mean better parts and longer tool life.
- Fume extraction with extraction integrated welding guns. Reduced exposure to fume, healthier welders, higher productivity.
- Vacuum cleaning systems and air cleaning equipment in bakeries reduces airborne flour dust that is dangerous to health and can cause asthma: The health and safety regulations are met and at the same time the workplace environment and overall efficiency is improved. Fewer health problems from employees will affect insurance rates positively.
- Extraction/vacuum systems in pharmaceutical production for source extraction in the process and for cleaning of production machinery and areas. To eliminate hazardous dusts generated during pharmaceutical production is a must from a health perspective as well as a product quality issue.
Picture: A DC 11-module - a complete central vacuum system for dust extraction and industrial cleaning.