The New DC Storm: easy to use dust extractor
· H-classified. Approved for use with hazardous dust
· Equipped with HEPA H13 filter
· Upright transport in regular/sized vans and trailers
· Connects to floor grinders, cutting tools, chisel hammers or saws
· Powerful, high-capacity dust extraction
· Robust design for tough conditions and long working life
Compact & lightweight design
Building on the same well-proven principles as Dustcontrol’s powerful DC 5900 extractors, our new direct-drive, three-phase dust extractor now adds one more key worker benefit: a compact, lightweight design for quick and easy transport in regular sized vans and trailers. This helps work start on time and avoids costly delays.
Different models are available. All feature a direct driven, three-phase turbo pump suitable for continuous operation, heavy material transport, spot extraction and vacuum cleaning. The pump also provides sufficient airflow for simultaneous multiple use, e.g. as a central unit in a semi-mobile system. A sturdy steel chassis maximizes durability.
Three basic models are available: bag ( C ), container (A) and longopac (L) containers, each powered by 10 hp motor.
More information: http://dustcontrol.us/product/337-dc-storm-600.html
Questions? Ask email@example.com
Your feedback is always welcome!
Whether positive or critical, we appreciate hearing your thoughts on how we are doing.
Your feedback will help us to improve our services and your experiences.
Great feedback boosts our people and everyday work at Dustcontrol!
Review us online or by email:
Centralized Vacuum Systems for Food Industry
We are now launching centralized vacuum systems for food industry.
- A flexible system where all parts are approved for food contact
- Hygienic design
- Easy to clean
Our source extraction systems can be fully integrated into the production process for recycling or used as centralized vacuum cleaning system.
Dustcontrol operates within the environmental sector.
Our products are made to minimize the release of dust, fluids, and other hazardous particles into the environment and we want Dustcontrol to be perceived as active and credible in its environmental efforts both internally and externally:
- INTERNALLY for continued investment in adapting the business in relation to the environment and health
- EXTERNALLY for a reduced environmental footprint in the production of our services and products
Dustcontrol has always had sustainability in mind but this is the first time we've summarized our sustainability efforts in writing.
Technical Sales Engineers
Career opportunities exist in several territories for experienced and motivated Technical Sales Engineers, who can grow our market presence in their territory through new account sales and existing customer base. Candidate will be responsible for selling custom designed capital equipment.
- The succesfull candidates will be responsible for selling Dustcontrol systems used in a variety of ways to provide material transport and dust collection, including:
- Quating solutions utilizing our products
- Quantify, capture and close sales through consultative selling techniques, strategiec selling and account management
- Minimum 2 years of direct experience selling B2B is preferable
- Must be able to work independently
- High standard of written and spoken communication skills
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite, CRM applications such as ACT and CAD development tools such as VISIO
- Valid driver's license and good driving record are necessary
- Technical knowledge would be an advantage
In the first instance please send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org to register an interest.
A gas-powered force to be reckoned with!
Propane-driven – 8 hours operating time.
Compact and robust machine for those tough jobs - anywhere.
A lot of special features like usb-charging, working lamps and more.
H-class. Approved for use with hazardous dust (like asbestos).
Equipped with HEPA H13 filter. Conforms to OSHA regulations.
Equipped with Longopac or bag.
Good For Food color-coded suction brushes are designed specifically for the food industry. They offer a unique combination of features bringing solutions to serious challenges that have traditionally been difficult to handle.
Powered by Propane & Packed with Features
DC Storm LPG is designed for the user with class leading capacity and minimal maintenance requirements.
The unit will operate approximately 8 hours on a full tank. High efficiency, true cyclonic primary dust separation. Relieves filter loading, minimizes down-time and and maximizes up-time.