The New DC Storm: easy to use dust extractor
· H-classified. Approved for use with hazardous dust
· Equipped with HEPA H13 filter
· Upright transport in regular/sized vans and trailers
· Connects to floor grinders, cutting tools, chisel hammers or saws
· Powerful, high-capacity dust extraction
· Robust design for tough conditions and long working life
Compact & lightweight design
Building on the same well-proven principles as Dustcontrol’s powerful DC 5900 extractors, our new direct-drive, three-phase dust extractor now adds one more key worker benefit: a compact, lightweight design for quick and easy transport in regular sized vans and trailers. This helps work start on time and avoids costly delays.
Different models are available. All feature a direct driven, three-phase turbo pump suitable for continuous operation, heavy material transport, spot extraction and vacuum cleaning. The pump also provides sufficient airflow for simultaneous multiple use, e.g. as a central unit in a semi-mobile system. A sturdy steel chassis maximizes durability.
Three basic models are available: bag ( C ), container (A) and longopac (L) containers, each powered by 10 hp motor.
More information: http://dustcontrol.us/product/337-dc-storm-600.html
Questions? Ask firstname.lastname@example.org