Dustcontrol USA Design/Project Engineer
Project Engineer Job Duties:
• Prepare Concept drawings for quotes and pre-sale.
• Prepare2D & 3D Central vacuum equipment and tubing layout drawings.
• Prepare submittal packages/ system documentation (Owner Manuals)
• Preparing Installation manuals and drawings.
• Work closely with project manager to ensure schedule compliance
• 40% travel to oversee project sites
• Able to communicate effectively with employees and customers.
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Determines project specifications by studying system design, customer requirements and performance standards
• Follow project plan by reviewing design, specifications.
• Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Project Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, CAD
Solidworks (3d modeling)
Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE