The DC Storm LPG c/L makes effective cleaning possible without electricity. With a rated airflow of 800m3/h this unit has the same capacity as its electric counterparts.
The machine is outfitted with a propane driven 21hp engine that can operate continuously for up to 8 hours on a full tank. Some of the included technical features include a three way catalytic muffler, O2 and exhaust sensors coupled to an automatic shut-down unit. Extra features of the unit include a pair of movable LED work lamps (24W) and a pair of USB charging ports for mobile devices (1 A/ 2.1 A)
The Storm LPG is designed for use with large floor grinders/polishers and in cases where large amounts of dust or chips must be extracted. It is important to note that this unit is constructed for outdoor use and should only be used indoors when adequate air ventilation is ensured. For more information please contact us.
The chassis oft the unit has integral fork pockets for use with a forklift for easy loading and movement when not utilizing the wheels.
The DC Storm LPG c/L is delivered as standard with the following:
- Antistatic hose set 23’/7 m Ø 2” /50 mm (Part No 2013 + 2008 + 2107)
- Aluminium floor tool B500 Ø 2” /50 mm (Part No 7238)
- Chrome steel suction pipe Ø 2” /50 mm (Part No 7265)
- (c) intellibag 46145. 10 pack/ (L) Longopac flexible length
- HEPA filter (Part No 42807)
- Fine filter polyester (Part no 44212) or PTFE filter (Part no 44081)
|Weight , kg/lbs c/L||260 kg / 570 lbs|
|Max Q, cfm/m3/h||
820 m3/h / 831 cfm
|Max vacuum, inwg/kPa||120/30|
|Motor Nameplate||21 hp|
|Sound level||75 dB(A)|