Concrete Cares is a non-profit organization focusing on fighting cancer on the "local level". Sponsors and donors at different events allow Concrete Cares to raise funds for families stricken by childhood cancer.
At the World of Concrete 2020 Concrete Cares is raffling off concrete-related prizes and Dustcontrol has donated a DC Tromb 400L to support the fight against cancer, "one yard at a time".
Raffle tickets are sold at Dustcontrol booth #S12253 as well as at Concrete Cares booth #S13430 - $ 5 per ticket.
Enter to win a DC Tromb 400L and support an important cause!
It's been great working with you in 2019 and we hope we can continue doing business together in the forthcoming year.
In the meantime, have a wonderful and a happy holiday season!
Dustcontrol Inc. will be closed December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1st.
Dustcontrol has taken the DC Tromb to a new level. There are now three new versions within the Tromb family:
- DC Tromb 400 dust extractor
- DCF Tromb pre-separator
- DC Tromb Twin dust extractor and pre-separator in one
As always, we are focusing to meet modern safety requirements along with and ergonomic and modular function. One of the major updates is that the new DC Tromb Twin model is separable. The dust extractor and pre-separator are easily detached and re-assembled from each other making transport simple.
Other important updates include a simpler filter change system and a motor packagethat is easier to remove. As well as that, improved motors and sturdier chassis mean that the whole range has gone through a major expansion and upgrade.
See the video!
No typing or search engines - QR codes save your time!
There are QR codes on all our mobile machines. Easily scanned using a smartphone, QR codes work like quick links taking you straight to the information you need.
We aim to make it easy for you to find information about our products, such as how to replace and clean the filter, or replace the bag.
To scan the codes, you will need to download a free QR code reader app.
Get the job done!
Your feedback is always welcome!
Whether positive or critical, we appreciate hearing your thoughts on how we are doing.
Your feedback will help us to improve our services and your experiences.
Great feedback boosts our people and everyday work at Dustcontrol!
Review us online or by email:
Centralized Vacuum Systems for Food Industry
We are now launching centralized vacuum systems for food industry.
- A flexible system where all parts are approved for food contact
- Hygienic design
- Easy to clean
Our source extraction systems can be fully integrated into the production process for recycling or used as centralized vacuum cleaning system.
Dustcontrol operates within the environmental sector.
Our products are made to minimize the release of dust, fluids, and other hazardous particles into the environment and we want Dustcontrol to be perceived as active and credible in its environmental efforts both internally and externally:
- INTERNALLY for continued investment in adapting the business in relation to the environment and health
- EXTERNALLY for a reduced environmental footprint in the production of our services and products
Dustcontrol has always had sustainability in mind but this is the first time we've summarized our sustainability efforts in writing.
Technical Sales Engineers
Career opportunities exist in several territories for experienced and motivated Technical Sales Engineers, who can grow our market presence in their territory through new account sales and existing customer base. Candidate will be responsible for selling custom designed capital equipment.
- The succesfull candidates will be responsible for selling Dustcontrol systems used in a variety of ways to provide material transport and dust collection, including:
- Quating solutions utilizing our products
- Quantify, capture and close sales through consultative selling techniques, strategiec selling and account management
- Minimum 2 years of direct experience selling B2B is preferable
- Must be able to work independently
- High standard of written and spoken communication skills
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite, CRM applications such as ACT and CAD development tools such as VISIO
- Valid driver's license and good driving record are necessary
- Technical knowledge would be an advantage
In the first instance please send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org to register an interest.
A gas-powered force to be reckoned with!
Propane-driven – 8 hours operating time.
Compact and robust machine for those tough jobs - anywhere.
A lot of special features like usb-charging, working lamps and more.
H-class. Approved for use with hazardous dust (like asbestos).
Equipped with HEPA H13 filter. Conforms to OSHA regulations.
Equipped with Longopac or bag.