DC 1800 eco XL
- Especially suited for parquet grinding and other working operations that produce light dust
- Suitable for general cleaning and source extraction from handheld power tools (with up to 5” suction casings) and small table saws.
- Slim, lightweight and ideal for those that need a highly portable machine that is powerful enough for source extraction.
- Equipped with a steel container
The dust extractor DC 1800 eco XL is a solution for working with a parquet grinder without disturbing interruptions. Having the same performance like the DC 1800 eco it i also able to take care of larger amounts of dust thanks to its 60 liter container. As the DC 1800 eco XL is thought to be connected to a floor grinder it is equpped with an antistatic hose but without cleaning accessories.
The DC 1800 eco XL is delivered with the following:
- Antistactic suction hose (Ø 38) 5 m (Part No 2012+2114)
- Fine filter, cellulose (Part No 42029)
- HEPA H13 filter (Part No 42027)
- Coupling socket 50/38 Part No 2108)
*The Autostart model is not available in the US.
|HxWxL [mm/in]||1160x380x380 / 46x15x15|
|Hose length Ø38 [m/ft]||5/16.4|
|Collecting container [l/gal]||55/14.5|
|Flow max, fan [m3/h] (EU)||190|
|Flow max, fan [CFM] (UK/USA/CAN)||114|
|Neg. pressure max [kPa] (EU)||21|
|Neg. pressure max [inwg] (UK/USA/CAN)||95|
|Power [W] (EU)||1285|
|Power [W] (UK/USA/CAN)||1340|
|Fine filter, polyester, area [m2 / ft2]||1,5/16.15|
|Efficiency fine filter, EN 60335-2-69, Class M [%]||99,9|
|Filter area, microfilter [m2 / ft2]||0,85/9.15|
|Efficiency fine filter, EN 60335-2-69, Class H [%]||99,995|
|Filter classification, EN 18221||HEPA H13|
|Sound Level [dB(A)]||68|